School Supplies 2021-22
Please select the grade level below to see the supply list.
Backpack (no wheels) large enough to hold a folder. Please label with your child’s name and room number.
- Water bottle with lid (9” or shorter to fit in their cubby). Please label both with your child’s name and room number.
- 1 box of #2 pencils (Ticonderoga brand only)
- 1 box of Crayola markers (10+ colors)
- 2-3 boxes of Crayola crayons (24+ colors)
- 1 pack of Expo dry erase markers
- 2-3 packs of Elmer’s glue sticks (totaling 6 or more)
- 1 pack disinfecting wipes
In addition to the list above:
- Last Name A-M: Bring 1 box quart size Ziploc bags and 1 container disinfecting wipes
- Last Name N-Z: Bring 1 box gallon size Ziploc bags and 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
You will also receive the Amazon wish list for your child’s teacher in August that you can reference for additional items.
These are community supplies that will be used by every student in the class. You do not need to label the school supplies with your child’s name.
A link to an Amazon Wish List will be provided by your child’s teacher after classrooms have been posted in August.
In addition to our wish list, we will be requesting a donation for consumable supplies in September.
We are looking forward to a fabulous year together!
Welcome to second grade! In addition to the list below, second grade teachers are requesting a fee to cover supplemental math workbooks and additional learning materials (amount TBD). Pay in September via School Pay.
Each classroom will have an individual Amazon wish list for shared classroom supplies. Please purchase what you can from the list. Items should be shipped directly to the school.
Personal Items – Put your child’s name on these items:
- One – Backpack
- One – Reusable water bottle
Shared Items for Community Use:
Please see your teacher’s Amazon wish list – this link will be emailed to your email on file after class placements are announced.
Welcome incoming third grade families! Please find below a list of items to bring to school on the first day.
Each classroom will have an individual Amazon wish list for classroom supplies. Please purchase what you can from the list. Items should be shipped directly to school.
Every student will receive a folder to carry his or her papers back and forth each day and most students like to use a backpack. We have extra supplies in our classrooms if needed.
Items for student’s desk (please label):
- A pencil box that holds the following items:
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 pencil sharpener (Staedtler is preferred brand)
Items for the class to share:
Please see your teacher’s Amazon wish list
In September we will collect a materials fee for supplemental math books and other materials. This can be paid via School Pay in September. If you need a scholarship, please let your child’s teacher know.
Items to be kept in student desks:
- 4 wide ruled composition notebooks
- 4 two-pocket folders (1 blue, 1 red, 1 green, 1yellow)
- 1 standard pink-pearl style eraser
Items to turn in to teacher for use throughout the year:
- 3×3 or 1½ x2” Post-it pads (2 packages minimum, we always need more). No Super Sticky Post-Its, please
- 1 regular and 1 fine-tip black Sharpie for special projects
- 1 or 2 boxes of tissue
- 6 dry erase markers (we can always use more)
Optional items to donate to classroom general supply:
- Colored sharpies
- Colored Pencils
- Additional 3×3 Post-its
- Additional erasers
- Additional Sharpies, both black and colored, and different point widths
- Additional dry erase markers
- 2 composition books
- 2 Expo black fine-point dry erase markers
- 1 dozen Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 set of colored pencils
- 1 pocket folders
- 1 box of tissues (students whose last names start with A-L)
- 1 pack of Post-Its (students whose last names start with M-Z)
- 1 set of colored markers
- 2-pack of ultra-fine point black Sharpie markers
- 1 Staedtler hand-held pencil sharpener
- 2 Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 12-inch ruler
- 1 pencil box or pouch
- 2 Elmer’s glue sticks (No generic brand glue please – it doesn’t work.)
Anything you can’t provide, teachers will provide.