Coe Counseling Resources
Counseling Resources for Kids
Feeling Worried or need help feeling calm? We’ve got tools for you! Please review any work you do with a trusting adult!
- Join the Worry Warriors Club
- Explore Mindfulness for Kids
- Meditation and Sleep Stories
- Mindfulness and Social Emotional Learning Videos
- Headspace Meditations for Kids
- Mind Yeti Mindfulness Videos
- Audiobooks for Kids
We all have a lot of feelings that come and go. Use this section to explore your feelings and how to share them with others, and how to use Coe’s SEL curriculum language and tools at home.
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Second Step curriculum resources for Families
- Using RULER curriculum at home
Counseling Resources for Parents
Wondering how to support to your child in the age of COVID-19? You are not alone. Here are some great resources to support you during these tough times and to ensure your child feels loved and safe:
- Great Schools: Parenting Coronavirus Resources
- National Association of School Psychologists COVID Resource Center
- Helping Kids Who are Worried about Coronavirus
- The Yucky Bug Read-aloud Book by Julia Cooke
- A comic from NPR about Coronavirus
Need help during these challenging times? Here are some supports that might be of use. Please feel free to get in touch with more specific inquiries!
This list is not a comprehensive list. This list is not endorsed by Seattle Public Schools. Please take part in research to determine what might be the best option for you and your family. If you are in search of a specific resource, please contact Meghan Kaloper directly. Thank you!